Accessing your Government of Alberta myPass Account:
- Go to http:/ mypass.alberta.ca
- Click on "sign in with education account" (the blue link)
- You will need your Alberta Student Number (ASN)
- Click on the Google icon if they have Gmail, click on the Microsoft icon if they have Hotmail, otherwise put the email in the box and click "I'm new, sign me up".
- There will be a confirmation sent for the email (Do Not Use Your School Email), then you will be asked to set up a username/password.
- There will be a few questions, then you will be sent a code.
- Should you not wish to wait for a code, you should just call the government directly to be set up with immediate access 1-780-427-5318