- Victoria Park High School students who are present on campus or off, participate and contribute to the overall safety and well being of our school and community population, as well as the physical school site.
- Those who contribute to a lack of safety (real or perceived) for the students, staff, school, and community setting may be removed from the school.
- Depending on the severity and magnitude of the incident(s) and the student’s age, maturity, and individual circumstances, responses to the lack of safety may include:
- School-based interventions or consequences
- Violence, Threat/Risk Assessment (VTRA)
- School removal/discharge
- Involvement of police/authorities
- Formal expulsion
Accessing your Government of Alberta myPass Account